Patients retain information more effectively when they can visualize the process. The RecoverRite® DVD is an instructional video that will take patients step-by-step through recovering from heart bypass surgery, heart valve surgery or any other major heart procedure.
- English and Spanish version included
- Monitoring your progress (and how to take your own blood pressure)
- How to correctly get out of a bed (or a chair)
- Bathing after heart surgery
- Incision care and how to look for signs of infection
- How to correctly do your deep breathing exercises with the incentivespirometer you were given in the hospital.
- Discussion on beginning activity (climbing stairs, walking and resting)
- Emotions and depression
- Intimacy after heart surgery
- Guidelines about lifting, pushing, pulling and other movements that could stress your chest
- Easy exercise tips and simple exercises to perform at home
- Driving and returning to work
- Diet adjustments after heart surgery
- Understanding your medication and managing pain
- Restrictions and reminders
- Problems to watch for and when to call the doctor
Quantity pricing is available. DVD face and box can be customized with your logo. Licensing is available for upload to your in-hospital patient network.
Call 800-408-3464, or email email@example.com for additional details and pricing.